Re: [nyceducationnews] front page of today's NY Times

  • candywrappermom@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2007
      The tv news says the city paid $17 million to a company to review the bus routes and came up with this fiasco!? $17 million?  Are they nuts?  We have enough city employees that could have done this study cheaper and with parents concerns!! The news also said this was a no-bid contract.  Whose relatives works for this company?  Doesn't this smell fishy?