Re: [nyceducationnews] Rev. Al Sharpton's $500G link to education reform

  • robert bowen
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 2, 2009
      This is also an example of how money laundering works.
      The $500G link explains how the Right Reverend (a.k.a. " the undercover brother) morphed from track suits to thousand dollar suits; from dinners at Amy Ruth' s to dinners at exclusive Sutton Place eateries.

      Oneness,
      Rob

      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 2, 2009
        ....and...so, what is Al's constituency now??? Who does he represent?
        Thanks, Neal

        robert bowen wrote:

        > This is also an example of how money laundering works.
        > The $500G link explains how the Right Reverend (a.k.a. " the
        > undercover brother) morphed from track suits to thousand dollar suits;
        > from dinners at Amy Ruth' s to dinners at exclusive Sutton Place eateries.
        >
        > Oneness,
        > Rob

      • robert bowen
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 2, 2009
          The same constituency that saw Booker T Washington, Robert Q. Morton, Roy Wilkins and Andy Young as being the spokespersons for all African Americans. These perceptions become reality because of the corporate controlled media' s constant drum beating.

          Oneness,
          Rob