55920please contact reporter! Families helped by schools being open during the storm

    Feb 14, 2014
      please call the reporter below ASAP if you were helped by having yr child's school open yesterday.

      ----- Forwarded Message -----
      From: "Ford, James" <jaford@...>
      To: Leonie Haimson <leonie@...>
      Cc: "info@..." <info@...>
      Sent: Friday, February 14, 2014 12:53 PM
      Subject: Re: Families helped by schools being open during the storm

      Thanks very much.  I hope we get to tell somebody's story of how open schools helped them. All of my contact info is below.  Please have anyone you can call me or email as soon as thy can.  I have to have my interviews done by 2:30PM.

      Thanks again.

      James Ford, Reporter
      WPIX / PIX11 News
      220 East 42nd St.
      New York, NY 10017
      212.210.2411

      On Feb 14, 2014, at 11:47 AM, "Leonie Haimson" <leonie@...> wrote:

      I'll forward to others.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Feb 14, 2014, at 11:42 AM, "Ford, James" <jaford@...> wrote:

      Hello,

      I'm James Ford, reporter at WPIX,Channel 11. We're trying to interview someone today whose family was helped by schools being open yesterday.  Based on your blog, we thought you may know someone.  If you don’t mind, could you please give me a call at 646.257.8940 or email me back as soon as you’re able?  Thank you in advance for any help you’re able to provide.

      Best,
      James Ford

      James Ford, Reporter
      PIX11 / WPIX-TV 11