      From: mrportelos@...
      Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 10:53:43 -0400
      Subject: [nyceducationnews] Rally & Ten Reasons Against Co-Locating Eagle Academy into Berta Dreyfus IS 49

      I believe this was strategic neglect and the school was primed for co-location for years. No accountability. Please support.

      Rally & Ten Reasons Against Co-Locating Eagle Academy into Berta Dreyfus IS 49

      http://wp.me/p31ecs-Kb

      Francesco Portelos
      IS 49 UFT Chapter Leader
      Parent
      Educator
      www.educatorfightsback.org
      Mrportelos.com

      "In the end, we will not remember the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends." -Martin Luther King Jr.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic