51411Conference "The New York City Public Schools After Mayor Bloomberg" May 21, 4 - 8 pm at CUNY Graduate Center

  • David Bloomfield
    Apr 27, 2013
    I am pleased to announce a May 21, 4 - 8 pm CUNY Graduate Center Conference on "The New York City Public Schools After Mayor Bloomberg," organized as an outgrowth of a course I taught there this semester.  Regent Kathleen Cashin will keynote, followed by a panel of Zakiyah Ansari (parent advocate), Aurelia Curtis (principal, Curtis HS), Catalina Fortino (VP for Education, UFT) and Prof. Joe Viteritti (Hunter College).  The event is free and open to the public, no RSVP required. Links below and leaflet attached for further distribution.