07 meeting

  • Jason Gross
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2007
      Hi all,

      Happy belated new year and time to catch up again. I've been a little
      lax as I've been finishing up the latest edition of my zine and
      putting a few other things to bed but I'll be in touch soon (figure it
      will be later this week) to plan for another meeting so we can move
      forward from our goals and make more plans.

      Thanks again for your patience,
      Jason