Happy holidays and apologies

  • Jason Gross
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 20, 2006
      hi all,

      Supreme apologies that I've been lax with following up with people.
      My last few weeks have been unmanageable and unfortunately, the
      commission is one of the many things that slipped through the cracks
      for me. Thanks to Danielle, Lisa, Tim and others for pushing this
      along in the meantime.

      Christmas/Hannuhak is upon us and I know that most of you have plans
      (I'm leaving town next week myself) so I think it's better to
      reconvene in January, after the holidays are over. I'll spend the
      time thinking and scheming about what we need to follow-up in the
      meantime. As always, if you have ideas or suggestions, feel free to
      post them here.

      So happy holidays and safe journeys for you all!

      best,
      Jason
    • Tim B, NYC
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 21, 2006
        Happy holidays to as well Jason...

        In case you don't see it, here's a good article in
        this weeks Voice on current clublife and the hopefully
        quick oncoming backlash to bottle service clubs:

        http://villagevoice.com/nyclife/0651,romano,75335,15.html

        --- Jason Gross <perfect@...> wrote:

        > hi all,
        >
        > Supreme apologies that I've been lax with following
        > up with people.
        > My last few weeks have been unmanageable and
        > unfortunately, the
        > commission is one of the many things that slipped
        > through the cracks
        > for me. Thanks to Danielle, Lisa, Tim and others
        > for pushing this
        > along in the meantime.
        >
        > Christmas/Hannuhak is upon us and I know that most
        > of you have plans
        > (I'm leaving town next week myself) so I think it's
        > better to
        > reconvene in January, after the holidays are over.
        > I'll spend the
        > time thinking and scheming about what we need to
        > follow-up in the
        > meantime. As always, if you have ideas or
        > suggestions, feel free to
        > post them here.
        >
        > So happy holidays and safe journeys for you all!
        >
        > best,
        > Jason

        Tim B, NYC/Karate Boogaloo!
        http://mail.yahoo.com