The Hunt

  • culmode
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2006
      Hi everyone,

      I hope that everyone is doing well during this busy holiday season. I
      am currently job hunting, although still employed, and wanted to know
      if anyone has heard of any interesting positions. I have a PR,
      marketing, and sales background in the music, events, and fashion
      industries. I would love to stay within the music industry or
      something related, but I think we all know jobs at the moment are
      difficult to find. If you guys do hear about anything, please pass on
      the information to d.culmone@....

      I appreciate your help and wish you all a wonderful holiday season and
      hope to see everyone in the New Year!

      All the best,

      Danielle