RE: [nyc-music-commission] NYC music commission: Goals, headlines & projects

  • Candice Beckmann
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 1, 2006
      Hey Danielle,

      Here are some links I found a while back that might be helpful.

      and

      ~ Candice
      Danielle Culmone <danielle.culmone@...> wrote:
      I would be happy to look up Health care programs for musicians. Hopefully I
      will be able to get to it this week.

      Danielle Culmone

      Vice President of Sales

      646.226.5861

      dculmo@tmail. com

      www.sophistproducti ons.com

      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 2, 2006
        That's excellent. Thanks Candice!

        I'm off on this holiday weekend but I'll update the list below after
        that and work on a follow-up of goals too.

        Happy labor day,
        Jason

        --- In nyc-music-commission@yahoogroups.com, Candice Beckmann
        <beckmanncandice@...> wrote:

        > I can do some looking into affordable housing.
        >
        > ~ Candice
        >
        > Jason Gross <perfect@...> wrote:
        > Hi all,
        >
        > Just to follow-up on topics for research within the group, here's a
        > list of people who've volunteered to look into these topics
        >
        > - Health care programs (Danielle)
        > - Visa/travel issues (Matthew)
        > - Grants- what's available, how are they obtained? (Lisa)
        > (mind you, these people would be glad to work with others here to
        find info!)

        > NO TAKEN YET:
        > - The Cabaret Law
        > - Affordable artist housing
        >
        > I myself am gonna assist all/any above and provide any info I have
        > already. Any other takers?
        >
        > PLUS... for the goals we came up with, any ideas about how to narrow
        > or expand what we came up with at the last meeting?
        >
        > Best,
        > Jason
        >
        > P.S. Nice Voice article, written by our own Trish Romano!
        >
        > At 11:01 PM 8/28/2006 -0400, you wrote:
        >
        > >I would be happy to look up Health care programs for musicians.
        Hopefully I
        > >will be able to get to it this week.
        > >
        > >Danielle Culmone
        > >
        > >Vice President of Sales