Meeting 5 notes

  • Jason Gross
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 2006
      Hi all,

      OK, I've uploaded the notes from the 5th meeting here as a Word file:
      <http://tinyurl.com/kddnu>

      If that link doesn't work for some reason, you can go to this site:
      Then click on "Meeting 5 notes"

      And if that fails, I can just send anyone who needs it the notes as
      plain text.

      Please take time to read it over and think about it. This is about
      goals for our group. Feel free to share any thoughts or ideas about
      it here on the list.

      Best,
      Jason