Re: [nyc-music-commission] Meeting Next Week

  • Lisa Garrett
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 10, 2006
      Me also. Is Monday OK at Mo's Brice?
      - Lisa

      On 8/10/06, Candice Beckmann <beckmanncandice@...> wrote:

      Mondays are best for me too.

      ~ Candice

      culmode <culmode@...> wrote:
      Monday works for me.

      ~ Candice Beckmann

      Do you Yahoo!?

    • jim fouratt
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 10, 2006
        Monday is good for me ..

        jim fouratt

        On 8/10/06, culmode <culmode@...> wrote:

        Monday works for me.

        --
        RADIOSEXBEAT np:
        now playing in my head (playlist 1)
        CAVENDISH SANGUINE Bronze 123
        ART BRUTE: Modern Art
        SCOTT FREE: Ronald Reagan's Funeral
        JIM E SPARKLE: The Lord's Weiner
        XIU XIU: I l Luv the Valley
        BLOC PARTY: Silent Alarm
        ANTONY &THE JOHNSON FAMILY: Fistful Of Love
        CROOKED FINGERS When You Were Mine
        LORI MCKENNA: One Man
        FEIST: Secret Heart
        KASEY CHAMBERS: Hollywood
        KASABIAN: Reason is the Season/Treason
        MAURA OCONNOR There is no Good Time to Die
        THE BLUE NILE Because of Toledo
        FEIST: Leisure Suite
        L'ALTRA: Bring on Happiness
        ANIMAL COLLECTIVE:: Leaf House
        MOREL:  Funny Car
        KASABIAN: Reason is Treason
        DIAMANDA GALAS: Hastayim Yasiyorum
      • Jason Gross
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 11, 2006
          hi all,

          OK, looks like we now have a good consensus!

          Thanks to Brice, we will be meeting at Mo Pitkin's on Monday, August
          14th at 7PM. In case you haven't been to Mo's, their website has all
          the contact and travel info you need to get there:
          <http://www.mopitkins.com/info.html>

          Brice was nice enough to offer us the Sadie's Lounge area for us to
          meet (that's the upstairs areas, right Brice?)

          I'll be outside as usual to help direct any lost souls or feel free to
          call me on my cell otherwise: 917-902-0348

          For the meet-up, I think the things we agreed on that need discussing
          are specifying goals and working on outreach/expansion of our group.
          Please bring your thinking cap as such or float ideas on this list as
          they come to you.

          See you there!
          Jason
        • Jason Gross
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 11, 2006
            Just to clarify about where Sadie's Lounge is at Mo's, Brice
            provided this helpful information:

            "Sadie's is the room with the bar, adjoining the performance space
            (upstairs), yes the waiting room. We'll set up some tables and
            chairs accross from the bar. People can drink!"

            have a good weekend!

            --- In nyc-music-commission@yahoogroups.com, "Jason Gross"