Re: [nyc-music-commission] Meeting Next Week

  • Candice Beckmann
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 10, 2006

      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 10, 2006

        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 10, 2006

          RADIOSEXBEAT np:
          now playing in my head (playlist 1)
          CAVENDISH SANGUINE Bronze 123
          ART BRUTE: Modern Art
          SCOTT FREE: Ronald Reagan's Funeral
          JIM E SPARKLE: The Lord's Weiner
          XIU XIU: I l Luv the Valley
          BLOC PARTY: Silent Alarm
          ANTONY &THE JOHNSON FAMILY: Fistful Of Love
          CROOKED FINGERS When You Were Mine
          LORI MCKENNA: One Man
          FEIST: Secret Heart
          KASEY CHAMBERS: Hollywood
          KASABIAN: Reason is the Season/Treason
          MAURA OCONNOR There is no Good Time to Die
          THE BLUE NILE Because of Toledo
          FEIST: Leisure Suite
          L'ALTRA: Bring on Happiness
          ANIMAL COLLECTIVE:: Leaf House
          MOREL:  Funny Car
          KASABIAN: Reason is Treason
          DIAMANDA GALAS: Hastayim Yasiyorum
        • Jason Gross
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 11, 2006
            hi all,

            OK, looks like we now have a good consensus!

            Thanks to Brice, we will be meeting at Mo Pitkin's on Monday, August
            14th at 7PM. In case you haven't been to Mo's, their website has all
            the contact and travel info you need to get there:
            <http://www.mopitkins.com/info.html>

            Brice was nice enough to offer us the Sadie's Lounge area for us to
            meet (that's the upstairs areas, right Brice?)

            I'll be outside as usual to help direct any lost souls or feel free to
            call me on my cell otherwise: 917-902-0348

            For the meet-up, I think the things we agreed on that need discussing
            are specifying goals and working on outreach/expansion of our group.
            Please bring your thinking cap as such or float ideas on this list as
            they come to you.

            See you there!
            Jason
          • Jason Gross
            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 11, 2006
              Just to clarify about where Sadie's Lounge is at Mo's, Brice
              provided this helpful information:

              "Sadie's is the room with the bar, adjoining the performance space
              (upstairs), yes the waiting room. We'll set up some tables and
              chairs accross from the bar. People can drink!"

              have a good weekend!

              --- In nyc-music-commission@yahoogroups.com, "Jason Gross"