Re: [nyc-music-commission] Website

  • Candice Beckmann
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2006
      May I suggest we set up another meeting for us to sit and talk about this further. It seems that responding via email takes much longer to work through the kinks.

      ~ Candice

      culmode <culmode@...> wrote:
      Two friends have offered their web design services at no charge to our
      organization. They are both professional designers looking to update
      their portfolios with something new and were really into helping our
      cause. All they ask is for creative control, and for us to provide
      the content in an organized way. I work with plenty of designers, and
      these guys are excellent and professional - I was shocked when they
      said they would do this for free.

      So if everyone is into this idea, as we have been saying, we should
      focus on organizing our group and our goals (I know most people have
      already said this). Maybe we can divide up the topics so that it is
      not too much work for any one person in finding out what is already
      available in terms of other organizations and information. We would
      have to have all of this informaion before we could roll out the
      website.

      Let me know what you guys think of this.

      -Danielle

      ~ Candice Beckmann

    • Jason Gross
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 2, 2006
        That's fine- I'll be glad to set this up again but before we have a
        meeting, we need to know what we want to cover there, otherwise we
        won't get anything out of it.

        So, what's the general feeling about our next steps and topics for
        the get-together? Goals? Expansion of the group? Website? All of
        the above? Something else?

        Hope everyone's staying cool in the heat!

        Best,
        Jason

        --- In nyc-music-commission@yahoogroups.com, Candice Beckmann