Welcome to the NYC commish list

  • Jason Gross
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 8, 2006
      Hi all,

      Thanks for taking the initiative to sign up for the list. I'm trying
      to get as many people as I can from the e-mail list I was using
      before to sign up for this new Yahoo group. I figure that by this
      weekend, everyone who wants to come over will be here and then we can
      make plans for our next get-together.

      In the meantime...

      If there's anything you want to circulate and share with the list
      about NYC music issues, the e-mail address is:
      nyc-music-commission@yahoogroups.com

      I've also set up a links page with pointers to other music offices in
      other cities:

      And I also have the meeting minutes online in the FILES section:

      If you have any suggestions for other links or files to add there,
      please let me know.

      Best,
      Jason

      Perfect Sound Forever- online music magazine since 1993- now new and
      semi-improved!
      <http://www.perfectsoundforever.com>
      Crazed by the Music blog: <http://blogs.popmatters.com/crazedbythemusic/>
    • Robert Singerman
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 9, 2006
        Hi Jason, If you want to include international links, to European Music
        Office, French Music Export Office and many other countries, let me know.
        I'll also try to find Colorado and New Orleans offices. All best, RS

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 9, 2006
          Yes, please let me know about these other sites. I think that would
          be helpful too.

          If anyone else has suggestions about other commissions or local NYC
          resources that I should list on the links page, feel free to let me
          know.

          Thanks,
          Jason

          --- In nyc-music-commission@yahoogroups.com, Robert Singerman
          <robert.s@...> wrote:

          > Hi Jason, If you want to include international links, to European
          Music
          > Office, French Music Export Office and many other countries, let
          me know.
          > I'll also try to find Colorado and New Orleans offices. All best,
          RS

          > On 06/08/06 5:04 PM, "Jason Gross" <perfect@...> wrote:
          >
          > > Hi all,
          > >
          > > Thanks for taking the initiative to sign up for the list. I'm
          trying
          > > to get as many people as I can from the e-mail list I was using
          > > before to sign up for this new Yahoo group. I figure that by
          this
          > > weekend, everyone who wants to come over will be here and then
          we can
          > > make plans for our next get-together.
          > >
          > > In the meantime...
          > >
          > > If there's anything you want to circulate and share with the list
          > > about NYC music issues, the e-mail address is:
          > > nyc-music-commission@yahoogroups.com
          > >
          > > I've also set up a links page with pointers to other music
          offices in
          > > other cities:
          commission/links/Music_offices_in_oth