77OFF TOPIC - come be in our documentary

  • Tim
    Nov 20, 2006
      Most of you are very well qualified to be in a documentary some
      friends of mine are making so I'm extending an invite:

      Monday, December 4 - come join myself, and friends Emma & Kevin from
      the UK. Emma & Kevin are here shooting a documentary about independent
      record stores, record collectors & labels. They will be conducting
      interviews at Nublu this night with anyone who has something to say on
      the subject, as well as shooting the party & bands. Special guests
      include the Budos Band (Daptone Records) and the Nublu Orchestra
      (Nublu Records), along with special guest DJ's. Free from 8:00-10:00,
      $5.00 thereafter.

      Nublu is located deep in the heart of Loisaida at Avenue C (between
      4th and 5th). Look for the tiny blue light. E-mail me with any
      questions or comments.

      Thanks!