75[nyc-music-commission] OFF TOPIC any tips of CMJ acts to see and hear

  • jim fouratt
    Oct 29 12:55 PM
      Being able to hopefully be in one place at a time .. I would appreciate if any of you have a recommendation for me .. Is there such a thing as too much music?

      Ha..

      and thanks ...

      jim fouratt
      Beauty
      70-A Greenwich Ave #327
      NYC NY 10011

      --
      RADIOSEXBEAT np:
      now playing in my head (playlist 1)
      CAVENDISH SANGUINE Bronze 123
      ART BRUTE: Modern Art
      SCOTT FREE: Ronald Reagan's Funeral
      JIM E SPARKLE: The Lord's Weiner
      XIU XIU: I l Luv the Valley
      BLOC PARTY: Silent Alarm
      ANTONY &THE JOHNSON FAMILY: Fistful Of Love
      CROOKED FINGERS When You Were Mine
      LORI MCKENNA: One Man
      FEIST: Secret Heart
      KASEY CHAMBERS: Hollywood
      KASABIAN: Reason is the Season/Treason
      MAURA OCONNOR There is no Good Time to Die
      THE BLUE NILE Because of Toledo
      FEIST: Leisure Suite
      L'ALTRA: Bring on Happiness
      ANIMAL COLLECTIVE:: Leaf House