69nyc music commission - Artist Housing.

  • Candice Beckmann
    Sep 18, 2006
      Hey all,

      Interesting tid bit for ya'll. The Robin Hood Foundation http://www.robinhood.org/home/home.cfm is one of the major non-profits that has been supporting new artist housing like the new Schermerhorn House development in Brooklyn. We should keep an eye out for other projects they may be assisting with that may also relate directly to new york city artists.

      ~ Candice

      Jason Gross <perfect@...> wrote:
      From Robert Singerman:

      <http://digbig. com/4mtea>, the FreelancerĀ¹s
      Union. They are trying to offer their Insurance,
      insurance that was offered to a few folks
      affected by the Disaster at the World Trade
      Center, to Everyone around the country. We
      figure if they offer it to Everyone, the rates will have to go down.

      ~ Candice Beckmann

      Do you Yahoo!?