61RE: [nyc-music-commission] NYC music commission: Goals, headlines & projects

  • Candice Beckmann
    Sep 1, 2006
      Hey Danielle,

      Here are some links I found a while back that might be helpful.

      and

      ~ Candice
      Danielle Culmone <danielle.culmone@...> wrote:
      I would be happy to look up Health care programs for musicians. Hopefully I
      will be able to get to it this week.

      Danielle Culmone

      Vice President of Sales

      646.226.5861