59RE: [nyc-music-commission] NYC music commission: Goals, headlines & projects

  • Jason Gross
    Aug 30, 2006
      We can schedule something for Sept but in the meantime, we have to do
      some planning and thinking.

      Does anyone have thoughts on the goals from last meeting or want to
      take up any of the research items below?

      Thanks again,
      Jason

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic