55RE: [nyc-music-commission] NYC music commission: Goals, headlines & projects

  • Jason Gross
    Aug 28, 2006
      Thanks Danielle- that would be great. I'll get you the information
      that I've collected so far. Memphis especially sounded like really
      had their act together.

      Best,
      Jason

      At 11:01 PM 8/28/2006 -0400, you wrote:

      >I would be happy to look up Health care programs for musicians. Hopefully I
      >will be able to get to it this week.
      >
      >Danielle Culmone
      >
      >Vice President of Sales
      >
      >646.226.5861
      >
      ><mailto:dculmo%40tmail.com>dculmo@...
      >
      >www.sophistproductions.com

      Perfect Sound Forever- online music magazine since 1993- now new and
      semi-improved!
      <http://www.perfectsoundforever.com>
      Crazed by the Music blog: <http://blogs.popmatters.com/crazedbythemusic/>
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic