Duwende: CD release concert this weekend

  • Jason Baluyut
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2005
      Duwende is celebrating the release of the new album
      RADIO SCREAMING with a concert this Saturday in New
      York City. We'll perform a full set packed with new
      material and old favorites, so come on down! Other
      treats we've got in store:

      - First 10 people at the door get in for FREE
      - We'll hold a raffle for a free CD
      - This show only: CD's on sale at a discounted price

      D U W E N D E
      Saturday, January 8 - 8:00pm
      The Baggot Inn
      82 West 3rd St. between Thompson and Sullivan
      New York City
      Tix $5 / venue info 212.477.0622

      See you there!

      DUWENDE