JUDGE FOR THE ICCAs next Friday night!

  • randimusic
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2004
      Hi everyone -

      Due to a last minute scheduling conflict, I am short one judge for the Rutgers (New
      Brunswick NJ) divisional for the International Championship of Collegiate A Cappella.
      I have a show there next Friday night, November 12th, and am looking for someone
      to judge.

      Since this is somewhat last minute - I would still like to get basic credentials from you
      if you'd like to apply, so you can simply tell me about your music/a cappella
      experiences and why you're qualified to judge. In addition, I'd request that you take a
      look at the judging process that we use -

      http://www.varsityvocals.com/icca/judging.shtml

      There's a PDF at the bottom of the page that has the scoring sheet.

      Please contact me ASAP if you are able to judge. I need you arriviing no later than
      7pm and the show will probably end around 10:30PM. We will gladly reimburse your
      travel costs provided that they're reasonable (around $50 - I know the NJ Transit
      takes you round trip for $30 to New Brunswick). I may also be able to arrange
      transportation for you.

      Thanks and best wishes -
      -Randi
      Mid-Atlantic Producer, ICCAs