  • showglowjoe@net-gate.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2001
      From: Joe De Felice <showglowjoe@...>
      Subject: Launch of my Specials Site via Geocities

      Played around with geocities FREE web pages Builder.
      I highly recommend this facility for its ease of use and
      simplicity. AND, it's FREE.

      Please Check out my new Specials WebPage
      http://www.geocities.com/showglowjoe/

      Let me know what you think of it and if you had any problems
      accessing it. This is my first solo attempt and I think I like it.

      Thanks
      Joe De Felice
      (showglowjoe@...) - Big Apple Bass '85-95, Hunterdon, NJ,
      Bryn Mawr Mainliners, Cherry Hill, NJ Pine Barons (past affiliations)
      "A Legendary Bass In My Own Mind " Basso Profundo - AHSOW '89
      SENIOR (or Junior) Quartet Ready, Willing & Able (CALL)
      ***** AND a little help for my friends (STAGE OUTFITS) ********
      SHOW GLOW Outfitters, 560 Charleston Road Willingboro, NJ 08046
      *** TOLL FREE 800-752-4807 FAX 609-835-2493 ***
      WEB Site http://www.SHOWGLOW.com (always a work in process)