Looking for an Acapella Group Looking for Me!

  • edweissman
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1 10:44 AM
      Anyone in NYC looking for a strong male bass who started in
      barbershop (Ridgewood NJ Cavaliers of Harmony) and is looking for
      something more contemporary and challenging?

      I'm already a member of the Tooney Loons (Glen Rock NJ), and am not
      looking for another quartet. I've fallen in love with contemporary
      acapella, and I'm looking for a group of anywhere from 10 - 20
      members (either all male or mixed) who sing contemporary, R&B, rock,
      classic rock, blues, gospel.

      I have limited sight-reading skills at the present (I'm working on
      it!), but an excellent ear and good vocal memory.

      I'm located in Manhattan (Inwood) but am willing to travel a
      reasonable distance.

      If you've got what I'm looking for and I may be what you're looking
      for, drop me a line!

      edweiss@...

      Ed Weissman