Special Broadcast of THN...The Harmony Network 9/18; Groups needed to perform

  • RMTMUSIC@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2004
      Hi there gang,

      We are delighted to announce that on Saturday, September 18, 2004, the entire staff will be taking part in a special broadcast from 10am - 4pm Eastern time.  The broadcast will be coming to you "Live" from the annual Street Fair and Sidewalk Sale of the village of Upper Montclair, the home of THN...The Harmony Network.

      For six hours, the hosts of the Harmony Network Shows, Marty Israel (Tuesday Night Swipes), Jeannie Garrett (Monday Nights with Joaner), Garry and Linda Cascio (East Coast Acappella Review) and Vinnie Haynes and I (The "APPLAUSE: Show) will bring you music from outside the studios in Upper Montclair.  We expect thousands of people to take part in this annual affair.

      Now we need your help....If your quartet, ensemble or acappella group would like to take part in the activities, we promise you will have a blast.  Your performances will be heard by the local audiences on a great sound system, and you will be heard all over the world on The Harmony Network.  We can't pay you a fee (we are still raising money for the operation of the network, but we can allow you to sell CD's or to distribute info about your groups schedule and/or information about contacting you.

      Please email me at RMTMUSIC@... if your group can sing during the day.  We are trying to have at least 6 quartets throughout the day, and acappella groups for the segment hosted by Garry and Linda Cascio.  We will try our best to accommodate all groups that want to participate.

      If you are preparing for competition, this could be a great opportunity to brush up on your contest material to a live audience locally and a world-wide audience through The Harmony Network signals.

      Please let me know as soon as possible ... we want to get some local publicity going in the next week and a half.

      Thanks for your support of the Network ... it is History in the Making

      Rich Taylor, President
      THN...The Harmony Network
      www.harmonize.com/thn
      "All Vocal Harmony...All The Time"