Looking for Patriotic Arrangements

  • Matt
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2 9:52 AM
      Hey everybody...don't know if anyone can help us out. We have a gig
      for a local Chamber of Commerce dinner and they want us to do about
      10-15 minutes of music. We've given them our list of current
      repetoire but they're looking for more patriotic arrangements. We
      have a pretty cool arrangement of the National Anthem but that's all.

      Does anyone out there have any arrangements of patriotic or even
      remotely patriotic songs that they don't mind sharing with us?
      Please let me know or email our music director: rob@...

      Thanks in advance for all your help!
      Happy Harmony!
      Matt Sciara, Bass of The Lake Effect