Looking for vocal chamber music ensemble

  • katherinej77
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2003
      I am looking for a non-pro, fairly serious yet fun, co-ed vocal
      chamber ensemble that performs in NYC (Manhattan); interested in
      early music/madrigals with some contemporary, but all classical
      repertoire. I can sing alto or Soprano II depending on the needs of
      the group! Ideally group members would be mid-twenties, early
      thirties :) Anything out there?