The L.I. Sound - Long Island's Premiere A Capella Group! www.thelisound.com

  • supeduke2003
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2003
      Introducting The L.I. Sound, Long Island's Premiere A Capella Group!
      Our 2003 Summer Season is here! Hailing from colleges and
      universities across the nation, the L.I. Sound provides acapella
      musical entertainment at a wide variety of venues including
      graduation parties, weddings, night clubs, birthday parties,
      business gatherings, high schools, colleges, concert series,
      athletic events, and reunions of any sort. Our repertoire includes
      songs ranging from oldies to the most popular tunes on the charts
      today!

      Let us know if you have a gig opportunity for us, and we'd love to
      perform! Contact us to have the L.I. Sound perform at your next
      gathering or event!

      WEBSITE: WWW.THELISOUND.COM
      E-MAIL: info@...
    • Duke Duke
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2003
        Introducting the L.I. Sound, Long Island's Premiere Acapella group. Hailing
        from colleges and universities across the nation, the L.I. Sound provides
        acapella musical entertainment at a wide variety of venues including
        graduation parties, weddings, night clubs, birthday parties, business
        gatherings, high schools, colleges, concert series, athletic events, and
        reunions of any sort. Our repertoire includes songs ranging from oldies to
        the most popular tunes on the charts today!

        Contact us to have the L.I. Sound perform at your next gathering or event!
        Let us know if you have any possible gig locations/venues for us to contact.
        We promise you'll love our sound!

        http://www.thelisound.com
        info@...