CT Auditions

  • hatcity99
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2003
      HatCity Acapella, a small all-male a cappella group seeks new voice
      (s). We're looking for a Tenor with good range, able to sing upper
      and some Bari, but we will consider all voice parts.

      Singers should have some acapella experience, ability to read music
      (more or less), and a desire to fit in with 5 guys who enjoy singing,
      but don't take themselves too seriously. We're all have day jobs and
      kids, but we're still committed to making great music.

      Danbury, CT based, we practice once a week and perform numerous times
      a year. Repertoire is diverse--from jazz to rock, from doo-wop to pop.

      For audition details, email us at HatCity99@... or Call (203) 791-
      1102.