A'capella group on long island looking for Tenors/Baris/VP's!

  • Chris
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2003
      "Off The Map." We are a co-ed A'capella group on Long Island.
      We are currently looking for male parts (tenors, baritones)
      and vp's. We are a high energy group performing mostly covers from a
      wide variety of genre's. We are a bunch of people (ages 21-30) that
      have come together and want to continue singing and have a good time
      doing so. Gig's will be scheduled in due time.

      What you need?

      Well, the passion to sing and perform would be nice ;) You don't need
      to know how to read sheet music well. A real good ear is a MUST.
      Pluses include:

      - Piano playing ability
      - Has been in a group in the past
      - Good on stage
      - Good tone and vocal quality
      - Schedule is open after 7pm, 1-2 nights a week for rehearsal on Long
      Island (mostly Nassau county and Queens).

      Look good? Check out our site:
      Http://www.mutlink.com/otm