Duwende concert on Feb. 03

  • Jason Baluyut
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2003
      Hello friends,

      We hope you can make it to this one! This half-hour
      concert will also be a showcase for some label reps,
      so we'd love to play our strongest material for a big,
      friendly crowd. Spread the word and come on down!

      D U W E N D E
      performing at
      Kenny's Castaways
      157 Bleecker Street (btwn. Thompson & Sullivan)
      Monday, Feb. 3, @ 9:00 PM
      Tickets $3.00
      Venue info: 212-473-9870
      More info at http://www.duwende.com