7 Valley Chorus Show with F.R.E.D.

  • cchappell@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2002
      The Seven Valley Chorus of Sweet Adelines International is proud to announce
      our annual fall show, Harmony on the Air, featuring FRED, the 1999
      International S.P.E.B.S.Q.S.A. Quartet Champions from Marietta, Georgia. FRED
      sings traditional songs, expansive harmonies and they spice up their
      performances with contemporary humor.

      The Seven Valley Chorus and four quartets from within their ranks will also
      entertain you.

      The show will be held on November 23, 2002, at the Cortland High School
      Auditorium. Advanced sale ticket prices are $10 General Admission and $8 for
      Students and Seniors. Children under 5 admitted free. Save $2.00 on Advanced
      Sale Tickets.

      For ticket information call Judi @ 607/753 - 8923 or Claudia @ 607/564 - 9528
      or Janice at 607/844 - 9034. You can also send an email to Judi -
      tenorspaz@... or Claudia - cchappell@... or to Janice -
      tenrsing@...

      Driving instructions and a list of accommodations can be made available upon
      request.

      We hope to see you there.

      Claudia A. Chappell
      Bass - Barbershop Dot Com Quartet
      Bass Section Leader Seven Valley Chorus - Region 16
      Cortland, New York

      Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments
      that take our breath away.