Duwende from NYC - with FOCS in Boston this Friday

  • Jason Baluyut
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2002
      Hey New York,

      If any of you plan to be in Boston this weekend, come
      and check out the show this Friday night. We'd love to
      see you there. Official details below.

      Peace,
      Jason - Duwende
      ------
      Five O' Clock Shadow and Duwende will be performing
      together for one night and one night ONLY!

      If you're ready for some incredible vocal talent, come
      to the Regent Theatre in Arlington, MA next Friday
      night, August 16th, to check out what will be an
      INCREDIBLE show!!! This is the first time Five O'Clock
      Shadow and Duwende have performed together since the
      East Coast A Cappella Summit last October. It's an
      event not to be missed.

      Here are the details:

      Five O' Clock Shadow and Duwende
      Friday, August 16th
      Regent Theatre
      7 Medford St.
      Arlington, MA
      Tickets are $12 at the door and $10 in advance
      For more info and to order tickets call 781-646-4TIX
      http://www.regenttheatre.com

      or check out http://www.focs.com
      and http://www.duwende.com

      Sincerely,
      Sara V.
      National Rep Manager - FOCS
      Host of "All A Cappella"
      Saturday's from 2 to 5 P.M.
      88.9FM WERS Boston
      www.wers.org

      =====
      After the final no there comes a yes
      And on that yes the future world depends.
      -- Wallace Stevens

      Music's the thing that stopped me from
      falling asleep in the comfort of my freedom.
      -- Bono

      HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs
      http://www.hotjobs.com