Co-ed A Cappella Auditions for Minor Things (Sops and Altos)

  • skyscraper198618
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2013
      Are you an a cappella singer ready to rock out to some awesome tunes with your new best friends? Minor Things is looking for sopranos and altos to join our growing ranks!

      We are a group of talented singers that includes members who have competed in ICCA, recorded with Ben Folds, and have extensive professional shower singing experience. While we take our music seriously, we're also focused on having a great time.

      So here's the scoop: if you're interested in auditioning, let us know and we'll schedule a time to see you on Tuesday, August 20! For questions and more audition details, hit us up at minorthingsnyc@....