WesternWind MusicBarge "Shakespeare in Love" concert postponed

  • William Zukof
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2013

      Dear Friends,

      We regret to announce that due to the blizzard, our Shakespeare In Love concert scheduled for February 9 on the MusicBarge is postponed. We will announce the new date as soon possible.

      Enjoy the snow! Stay dry! Have fun!

      The Western Wind

      PS: Still time to decide at the last minute to have some winter a cappella fun at our upcoming Brattleboro Winter Wonderland Workshop next weekend.