Western Wind - Upcoming Concerts and Workshops

  • The Western Wind
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2012
      The Western Wind

      Sing Away the Hurricane Blues!  Still room...Join us!

      Autumn In New York

      Big Apple Workshop

      One-Day Workshop in Ensemble Singing
      Saturday, November 17
      10
      a.m. – 5:30 p.m

      Church of St. Luke in The Fields

      487 Hudson Street

      Greenwich Village, NYC

      Medieval, Renaissance, Early American, Romantic, Contemporary Music

      “I’m going home inspired!” –Big Apple workshop participant

      Tuition: $105.00

      First time? 30% discount if you are a first-time participant at a Western Wind Workshop. Workshop veterans, bring a friend and share the discount!

      Enroll online click here

      Call 212-873-2848 or e-mail: info@...

      ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

      The Chanukkah Story

      Narrated by Dr. Ruth Westheimer

       Sunday, December 9, 7 P.M.

      Stephen Wise Free Synagogue

      30 West 68th Street

      New York City

      Celebrate Chanukkah with Dr. Ruth and The Western Wind.

      Ladino songs of the Spanish Jews, Yiddish melodies of Eastern Europe, modern American and Israeli tunes and our very own version of I have a little Dreydle.

      A brilliant, sophisticated and informative program for the entire family!

      "… a rich tapestry of sacred and secular fare, sung with subtlety and fervor.."  The Pittsburgh Press.

      Tickets: $35 (Reserved); $25 (General); $15 (Student/Senior); $8 (Children under 12)

      Sponsor $50 ($25 tax deductible),  Patron $100 ($75 tax deductible).

      Tickets online click here

      or e-mail: info@... or Call 212-873-2848

                 ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

      In Duci Jubilo - A German Christmas

      Tuesday, December 18, 8 P.M.

      Church of St. Luke in the Fields
      487 Hudson Street , NYC

      Music by Praetorius, Hassler, Schütz, Hamerscmidt, Buxtehude, Brahms, Gruber, Distler & more!

      Tickets: $35 (Reserved); $25 (General);

      $20 (Student/Senior);

      Sponsor $50 ($25 tax deductible)

      Patron’s Row ($65 tax deductible)

      Tickets online Tickets online click here

      Call 212-873-2848 or e-mail: info@...