HotH Auditions (Rockland County, NY)

  • Catherine B
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4 12:34 PM
      Hello all,
      Harmony on the Hudson Women's a Capella Chorus seeks all voices for fun, friendship and song! Our new director, Mr. Scott Walters, is preparing the group for holiday performances - this is a wonderful time to join us. Reading music is not required. We meet Thursdays 7:00 - 9:00 pm at Community Center RHO Building, 5 Clubhouse Lane, Stony Point 10980. Information: HarmonyCatSings AT yahoo DOT com