A cappella group seeks new members!!!

  • Brian
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2012
      Hey everyone!

      A new a cappella group is looking for some new members and will be holding auditions over the course of the next couple of weeks. Audition times are flexible -- we'll just be holding them before/during our regular practices.

      The group currently has five members -- four guys and a girl. We are seeking to add two more talented singers at the moment. We are ideally hoping to add a girl and a guy, but we will be flexible on that issue too. We may accept more than two (three max) in any combination of voice parts.

      Briefly about ourselves: we are an amateur group, but we are hoping to get into shape and start performing some gigs soon. We have a vocal percussionist already and we also have a few arrangements under our belts. We're hoping to sing a mix of contemporary music -- we are currently working on Already Gone (as featured on the Sing-Off) and Somebody That I Used to Know (as performed by Pentatonix). We are casual, but all involved are looking forward to making some good music.

      If you are interested, please respond back ASAP(!!!) with the following info.

      Name: (First only is ok)
      Age:
      Voice Part:
      A Cappella Experience: (Did you sing in college? If so, where? Did you have any solos?)
      Musical Experience: (Can you play piano? Can you arrange music?)
      Schedule/Limitations: (Does your job make you travel? Can you practice weekly?)
      Other: (Anything else you think is relevant)