The Perspective LIVE at the Bitter End, NYC - April 5th!

  • demaida@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22, 2012
      Hi Everyone, Two weeks from today, THE PERSPECTIVE -- fresh from our second place finish and "Best Original Song" award at the recent NY Regional Harmony Sweepstakes -- will be back at The Bitter End, NYC! Please come and party with us!

      Make plans now -- change your current plans if need be! Invite friends and loved ones! -- We're nothing without you there...
      Here are the details:

      WHAT: THE PERSPECTIVE VOCAL BAND
      WHERE: The Bitter End, NYC (Bleecker St. between Thompson & Laguardia, NYC)
      WHEN: Thursday, April 5th, 7:30PM
      HOW MUCH: $10 at the door
      Hope to see you all there...

      All the best...
      The Perspective (AB, Damon, Jack, Joe and Doug)