FW: Western Wind Big Apple Workshop/Woodstock Workshop to be rescheduled

  • The Western Wind
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2011

      Autumn In New York

      One-Day Workshop  in Ensemble Singing

      Saturday, October, 29

      10 AM-5:30 PM

      Church of St. Luke in The Fields, 487 Hudson Street, Greenwich Village, NYC

      Medieval, Renaissance, Early American, Romantic, Contemporary Music

      I' m going home inspired!   2011 Workshop Participant

      Tuition: $85.00 (if enrolled by October 15.  $95 after October 15

      For Workshop Details Click:  Here

      Click Register to pay $50 deposit or call 212-873-2848/email:  info@...

           (upon receipt of your deposit you will receive an email acknowledgment and more info.)

       First time?

      25% discount if you are a first-time participant  at a Western Wind Workshop.

      Workshop veterans, bring a friend and share the discount!

      The Labor Day Weekend Workshop at Woodstock, Vermont had to be postponed due to Hurricane Irene. The town suffered significant damage, the water supply was disrupted, roads washed away. Fortunately the our home in Woodstock, the North Universalist Society Chapel, was spared serious flooding by inches!  (To see flood photos click Here.)  Kudos to workshop veteran Judy Pond for helping with the clean-up and sending these photos.   We are working on rescheduling the workshop and will announce the dates as soon as possible.

      __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 6448 (20110908) __________

      http://www.eset.com