NYC group The Red States is holding auditions!

  • Mardie Cohen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2011
      NYC-based contemporary a cappella group THE RED STATES is holding auditions! We are a coed group of 12 singers who frequently performs pop/rock/R&B hits around the city at both public and private events. We also travel to various a cappella conventions on the East Coast and actively record our music. We are a high-energy group who works hard and plays hard. :) If you're not familiar with who we are and what we do, please feel free to visit redacappella.com or our Facebook page.

      All of the audition details can be found here:
      http://www.redacappella.com/TheRedStates/Auditions.html

      If you live in the Tri-State area and think you'd be a good fit, we look forward to hearing from you!