FW: Western Wind Workshops! Labor Day Weekend and Smith II

  • The Western Wind
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2011
      Labor Day Workshop

      A Late Summer A Cappella Revel in Beautiful Woodstock Vermont

      September 2-5, 2011

      (friday night to monday afternoon)

      Sing Medieval and Renaissance, Early American, Romantic, Folk, Jazz and contemporary songs in an end of summer revel in one of New England's most picturesque towns.

       Tuition: 3-day Workshop - $325 per person (if enrolled before 8/10/11;

      after 8/10/11 tuition is $350)

       Click  Here for more info and to enroll

       ( This year,  Columbus Day conflicts with the Jewish holiday Yom Kippur,
      so we will not be having our usual Fall Foliage Workshop. Instead,  please join us for the Labor Day weekend.)

       OPENING NIGHT CONCERT

      Friday, September 2 • 8 pm

      i thank you…

      SONGS OF LOVE AND PRAISE

      Songs of Solomon, Renaissance Psalm Settings, Judaica,

      New American Music by Elliot Z. Levine, Tania León and Michel Camilo,

      Charlie Morrow, César Alejandro Carrillo

       (Tickets: $15; $10 Student/Senior - included in Workshop fee for participants)

      Dear Friends,

      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

      STILL SPACE LEFT IN THE SMITH WORKSHOP. JOIN US!

      Session II: July 22-24; July 25-30 (weekend, 5-day or 8-day)

      Click Here to Enroll & for More Info

      or call 212-873-2848

      (10% Tuition discount if this is your first Western Wind Workshop)

      __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 6288 (20110712) __________

      http://www.eset.com