Wanted: Music Director for Vocal Group

  • Deborah
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2010
      We are a well established, highly accomplished 4 person (SATB) vocal group seeking musical leadership--specifically, a trained musician who has a passion for harmony, a sensitive ear, strong teaching instincts and well-honed people skills. Anything else you bring to the table is a plus but not a requirement i.e. piano, arranging, singing, etc. This is a 14 year old musical family and we are looking to incorporate a 5th member so, besides the obvious skill level, chemistry is paramount. For the right person, this could be a gold mineĀ—perhaps not financially (although we can make good gig money) but most certainly on a creative level. We are eager to pursue new musical challenges to share with our audiences. Rehearsals are twice a week when possible. Fame and fortune are not part of the picture. Although not adverse to either, we've been around long enough to know better. If this sounds like you, we'd love to know about it ASAP.