Fall Foliage Workshop-Join us!

  • The Western Wind
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2009
    • 1 Attachment
    • 55 KB
    Dear Friend,

    We still have some space left for the Fall Foliage workshop coming up in
    Woodstock, Vermont from 10/9-10/12. Please consider joining us! This will
    be an intimate workshop experience (about 30-35 participants) with breaks to
    explore this picturesque village and the gorgeous fall foliage. Just click
    the link below, make your deposit and you are in! (Extended payment
    arrangements can be made if you need to spread things out. Call us at
    212-873-2848 to discuss.)

    Sing You Heart Out this Autumn!

    October 9-12, 2009 (Columbus Day Weekend)
    Friday Night to Monday Afternoon

    An Autumn A Cappella Revel
    in Beautiful Woodstock, Vermont

    Medieval and Renaissance, Early American, Romantic,
    Folk, Jazz, Pop and contemporary songs

    Click For Details: http://www.westernwind.org/fallfoliage.htm

    ... It was really great-challenging with warmth and humor!

    ...wonderful musicians, fascinating people, amazing music to both work on
    and hear...

    ...relaxed, non-competitive atmosphere; encouraging while simultaneously
    challenging...

    (2009 Smith College Workshop Participants)

    database 4471 (20090930) __________

    http://www.eset.com