A Capella Group Searching for Singers and Vocal Percussionists!!!

  • nina_sherman
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2009
      To My Fellow A Capelloozians-

      Calling all Singers and Vocal Percussionists/ Beatboxers...

      Do you miss... Singing? Beatboxing? A Capella moves? "Choreo"? Blending?

      If you answered "yes" to any of the above, then come tryout for a brand new Jewish* co-ed a capella group located on the Upper West Side!!!

      For more information regarding the group and tryouts, please contact either ntsherman@... or laurblume@....

      Thanks,
      Nina

      PS- *You do not have to be Jewish to be in the group.
      PPS- We currently have 6 ladies and 5 guys... we are looking for more talented people!!!
      PPPS- This group is intended for those in grad school and those who would be considered a "young professional" (<40).

      [search words: tenor, choir, alto, sing, soprano, friends, barbershop, song, bass, chorus, a capella, voice, harmony, music, performance, fun, choreography, Jewish, vocal percussionist, beatboxer, VP]