Treble featured in Time Out NY article!

  • treble_nyc
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 8:11 AM
      Just wanted to let everyone know that 6 local NYC a cappella groups (and one group from California) are featured in Time Out NY today! I'm proud to say my group, Treble, was one of the groups. It's so great to see a cappella slowly creeping its way into more blogs, magazines, tv shows and more.

      Article includes Treble, Kelso, The Red States, Unsung Heroes, SixPlay and Conspiracy of Beards.

      http://tinyurl.com/TrebleTONY