NY Regional - Harmony Sweepstakes A Cappella Festival 2009 winners

  • Events_NY
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2009

      Once again, an extraordinary night of music, laughter and fun at the New York regional of the 25th Annual Harmony Sweepstakes A Cappella Festival -- due to the talented performers who graced the Miller Theatre stage Saturday night!

      I am happy to announce this year's winners:

      BEST ORIGINAL SONG:  "We Rub"  written and arranged by John McMahon of RUB

      BEST ORIGINAL ARRANGEMENT:   "Damaged" arranged by Nick Fox of KELSO

      AUDIENCE FAVORITE: CARTOON JOHNNY

      BEST SOLO:  Julie Seda of CLASSIC SOUNDS for "At Last"

      3RD PLACE: CLASSIC SOUNDS

      2ND PLACE: RUB

      1ST PLACE AND 2009 NY REGIONAL HARMONY SWEEPSTAKES CHAMPIONS:

      CARTOON JOHNNY

      Congratulations to all of this year's winners!

      Colette T.