Winter Wonderland Workshop Early-Bird Enrollment Ends 2/5/09

  • William Zukof
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2009

      Dear friend,

      Just a few days left to enroll in our Winter Wonderland Workshop at the reduced early-bird rate!  We have a lovely group of participants—on the small side—so this is your chance get in on an intimate workshop experience!!  We’d love to have you join us.

      Winter Wonderland Workshop

      In Ensemble Singing

      Brattleboro, Vermont

      February 13-16, 2009 Presidents’ Day Weekend

      Medieval and Renaissance, Early American, Romantic,

      Folk, Pop, Jazz and contemporary songs to warm your winter spirits!

      To make your deposit immediately click: www.westernwind.org/default.asp?pageid=3#winter

      (You will get an email letter and questionnaire as soon as we et your deposit.)

      For more info: www.westernwind.org/brattleboro.htm

      To see the full brochure: www.westernwind.org/news/ww_2009_Bratt.pdf

      To enroll by phone: 800-788-2187

      Looking forward to seeing you!