Apologies!!!

  • William Zukof
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2009

      Dear Friend,

      Please accept our APOLOGIES for the incessant emails about our Winter Wonderland Workshop.  The message was sent only once but apparently got stuck in the OUTBOX on Microsoft Outlook.  This has never happened before and the problem was unanticipated. I sent the message from home using the office computer remotely and had to leave for the recording studio right after sending the message. I was able to shut down the computer after getting some of your phone calls.

      I’m so sorry for the inconvenience we have caused you!

      Bill Zukof

      The Western Wind