Early bird discount extension

  • The Western Wind
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22, 2008

      Dear friends,

      We apologize for the delayed mailing of our Fall Foliage flyers.  If you don’t have an email address and received the brochure after the early bird deadline, we would be happy to extend that deadline until October 1.

      If you would like to register for the Fall Foliage workshop and take advantage of the early bird discount, please give us a call at 212-873-2848 or 800-788-2187.

      Thank you very much and enjoy the cool weather,

      Franny Geller

      The Western Wind Vocal Ensemble